Cool down with this 8,000 BTU inverter window air conditioner by Danby, perfect for spaces up to 350 square feet. Three powerful fan speeds will enable you to personalize your cooling experience. The u-shape design provides the flexibility of opening your window to allow fresh air into the room. Designed with silencer technology, this model operates at 40 decibels, nine times quieter than traditional units. Enjoy the wireless connect feature where the remote control allows you to control your AC from anywhere in your space. This AC unit comes equipped with LED digital controls, while the washable filter makes maintenance a breeze. Sleep mode prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep. The energy saver switch cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption. The inverter compressor results in 35% energy savings with the DC inverter technology. Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated window AC. This AC uses R32 refrigerant, which reduces global warming potential by 3x compared to R410a refrigerant.
- 8,000 BTUs cools space up to 350 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Inverter Compressor: Up to 35% energy savings with advanced DC inverter technology
- U-Shape Design: provides flexibility of opening your window to allow fresh air into the room as desired.
- Silencer Technology: operates as low as 40dB. Unit is 9x quieter than traditional units.
- Energy Star compliant
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan allows you to adjust for your comfort
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months in-home
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.