This compact fridge offers a considerable 4.4 cubic feet (125 L) of refrigeration space with a built-in full width chiller and crisper. Theres a reversible door hinge, which enables users to open the fridge left or right-handed via the integrated door handle, for any room set-up. The one-and-a-half adjustable shelves and tall bottle storage allow you to best maximize your fridge space.
- 4.4 cu. ft. (125 L) Capacity Compact Refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Full width chiller section
- Manual defrost system
- 1 full width and 1 - 1/2 width adjustable glass shelves
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- Vegetable Crisper
- Mechanical thermostat
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door hinge
- Smooth back design
- 12 months parts and labor coverage
Energy Star Rated:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.